Become a member
Nausea is a rather unpleasant state, which is difficult to get rid of and it does not bring positive sensations. What is even worse is that sometimes a person simply does not have the necessary medicines or the situation itself does not have to make it easier. In such cases, quite simple actions can help, which are possible to do almost always.
It is necessary to resort to as follows:
• The first thing to remember is about is that taking a lying position is extremely not recommended. The problem is that gastric juice can rise up the esophagus, which will only increase the feeling of nausea and can lead to vomiting. If a person is sick, then you should be in a sitting position and try to move less.
• It is important in any way to get rid of unpleasant odors that can only irritate the stomach more. It is recommended to sit near the window or fan to breathe fresh air and move away from unpleasant odors as much as possible.
• In some cases, nausea contributes to the fact that the body rises. In this case, a cold compress attached to the neck from the back can help. It is important that it is not too cold (so that it does not lead to hypothermia), but sufficient to facilitate the condition.
• In this state, it is recommended to breathe deeply, in particular, if the state of nausea is caused by stress or nervous disorder. You need to breathe deeply, and on the exhale slightly hold your breath. Such an exercise should be repeated several times.
• In some cases, the condition may become worse if a person is concentrated on it. It helps some to control the body, in others, on the contrary, exacerbates the condition, respectively, you need to act according to the situation.
• In certain situations, nausea can cause dehydration of the body, therefore it is worth trying to drink more simple water. Of course, this is not worth doing through force, because this will easily lead to vomiting.
• In the case of “folk methods”, lemon (its smell or juice diluted with water) or chamomile tea, which can calm down a sense of nausea, are relevant. Also, if the body normally perceives ginger, there is a piece of sugar or fresh ginger (ginger tea is also considered good).
• It is strongly recommended to refuse soda, which can only increase nausea and in addition provoke bloating or belching, which, accordingly, can lead to vomiting.
• During nausea and after it passes, it is recommended not to eat heavy/spicy/fatty foods, which may not be suitable for a weakened stomach.
If other symptoms are accompanied by nausea, moreover, it does not pass for a long time, you must consult a doctor. Nausea in combination with chest pain can signal the upcoming heart attack, accordingly, it is impossible to take this negligent.
It is especially necessary to be afraid if the nausea lasts too long and the loss of weight begins. Best girls from Ukrainian for chat on https://bebemur.com/dating/ukrainian-women-for-chat with real reviews.
|Would you like Our Metals to help you buy/sell a product, find a reliable partner or develop new markets? Learn more!
|Disclamer: Our trading platform is designed to promote trade by bringing buyers and sellers (suppliers) together using the Internet.
OurMetals.com assumes no liability for errors, omissions and/or misinterpretations pertaining to OurMetals.com listings.
OurMetals.com assumes no responsibility for any and all details, agreements, and terms between the buyer and seller of materials listed in the Exchange.
OurMetals.com reserves the right to exclude any or all listing submissions.